Declaration of privacy following the Europeans GDPR
We are convinced that the protection of the clients personal environment is of vital importance and if we process your personal data, we do so in accordance with the stipulations in the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Belgian law entitled '8 DECEMBRE 1992 - Loi relative å la protection de la vie privée å l'égard des traitements de données å caractére personnel' in French.
This page describes the policy followed on Photonwave’s website concerning the personal environment as well as the processing of all the information collected during or as a result of your visit to this website.
By using our website, you accept the fact that some personal data will be collected and processed automatically in accordance with the purposes described below.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When registering or placing an order at this website, you will be asked to enter some personal data. We need this personal information to ensure that our web shop functions quickly and correctly, to process your order, to conduct correspondence with you. We use the data to supply you with the goods and services which you requested. This personal data allows us to obey your order, especially your order to PhotonWave to continually improve the website and the services/products which are offered to you and to adjust them to your needs. In this respect, we reserve the right to use your information for marketing research and satisfaction surveys, or for the development of services/products, possibly by appealing to subcontractors.
For your personal comfort, we need all information that is essential for a continual contact while processing your order. Your address and e-mail will be filed automatically, also name of the company, address, and VAT number (if you ask for an invoice). If necessary, we'll pass your data to third persons (the transporter e.g. BPost or FEDEX). You can by making use of a bank transfer. It's also possible to pay with Mollie (a certified payment system), which means that all personal information is filed with guaranteed safety.
It goes without saying that we demand them to prove extreme caution and vigilance when it comes to respecting the personal data of the client. Their declarations on Privacy can be found on their website.
Processing of the personal data and those who have access to the processed data
The supplied data will be stored in Rainbow-Flash’s files. The data will only be processed to the extent that its processing is necessary for the execution of the agreement.
We can combine the information we have collected from you with information we acquired from other sources. This allows us to improve the general precision and completeness of the information and to tune our correspondence we conduct with you to your needs.
We can also collect information regarding your use of our websites. We use various techniques for this, including cookies.
Your rights regarding the data we collect
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, modify and delete data which concerns you. You also have the right to object to its processing within the constraints of the law. You have the right to transfer your data to a third party.
You can do so by sending an email to email@example.com or a letter to Rainbow-Flash Leona Vermeire Louis Van Campenhoutstraat 41, 2870 Liezele with prove of identity (copy of passport). We wil make the changes in the legal term of 4 weeks.
The withdrawal of the approval shall not affect the legality of our data privacy statement on the basis of your consent which took place before the withdrawal.
Legal grounds for processing
The data is processed on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- Legal obligation
- oA contractual relationship as soon as you order our products.
If you object to the processing of your data, we will no longer be able to execute the agreement and you will no longer be able to use our services.
Sharing of your data
We share your personal data with your approval or if necessary to complete a transaction or to supply you with a product which you requested.
When you supply us with payment details to make a purchase, we will share these payment details with banks and other entities which process payment transactions or offer other financial services and to prevent fraud and minimize credit risk.
Your personal data will not be sold or sent to third parties, nor will it be published. Your data will not be shared with organisations in countries outside the EU.
Rainbow-Flash reserves the right to use or publish your data, when this is necessary to safeguard the website's integrity, when it is required by law, when its processing is a matter of life and death to you, when its processing is needed to fulfil a task of public interest or when the data processing is necessary to serve a legitimate interest.
Finally, and if you have explicitly agreed to this in advance, we can share your personal data with suppliers with whom we have contractual relationships and who offer services or products which might be of interest to you.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Term of storage of your data
Your data will be saved for a period of 7 years. This period is dictated by a statutory provision and is in accordance with the statutory provisions applicable to contractual relationship.
Safety and confidentiality
We are committed to keeping your personal data confidential and have taken security measures to prevent any possible loss, abuse or falsification of this personal data.
Contact details of the processor and the person responsible for processing
Your details are processed by Leona Vermeire. You can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small files which are temporarily stored on your hard disk via the website. These small files facilitate navigation and contribute greatly to the website's user-friendliness. Surfing our website may result in the installation of cookies on your computer. They simplify your visit and improve the ergonomics of the dialogue.
If you wish your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent, you can adjust your browser settings. You can refuse the installation of these cookies on your computer, but such a refusal may prevent access to certain services of the websites.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can choose "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. You will then no longer receive cookies. However, this can lead to loss of functionalities and loss of user-friendliness of the website.
Links to other websites
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
We communicate on our website our product price in Euros €5950,00. The price quoted excludes 21% VAT. Transportation is not included in this price.
(1) We kindly ask the client to fill in the contact form and we will schedule an online appointment or a phone conversation. We need an assessment in order to determine the client’s profession, as we only sell to clients in the health industry.
(2) Delivery obligation and prevention of fraud. We maintain the right to refuse orders put on our site. If the article was already paid for, we'll repay the sum. We make use of that right if the article was wrongly priced or if there is a mistake due to software failure.
(3) After that we will send you the proper payment link, where transportation (and VAT) is included in the price. We charge €75,00 for delivery in the EU + 21% VAT. We charge €170,00 for delivery worldwide. Any charges, taxes, customs duties or other costs in connection with delivery shall be paid by the client. The UK, Switzerland and Norway are not in the EU. (Look at the worldwide, but shipping will be +-75,00 Euro)
(4) If requested we can schedule a pick-up moment at Rainbow-Flash. Located at Louis van Campenhoutstraat 41, 2870 Liezele, Belgium.
(5) The order is placed and confirmed when the payment is received. We will get the order ready for sending out. It will take us 1 to 3 days to make the PhotonWave ready for sending out. Delivery will take place between 1 to 3 weeks after we offered it to the delivery company.
(6) The assumed date of delivery will be confirmed by mail. The stipulated time of delivery cannot be considered as stringent. Of course, Rainbow-Flash will do everything to deliver the goods as soon as possible. Shipment abroad may be delayed by Customs. We'd also like you to give us a delivery address where someone is ready to accept the goods.
Acceptance Inspection, trading and withdrawal
(1) Upon receipt of the goods, the client shall examine them for defects without undue delay.
(2) Written notification of any obvious defects shall be given without undue delay, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Notification of hidden defects shall be given within 14 days of their discovery. Such notification of defects must be in writing and shall precisely specify the type and extent of the defect.
(3) Trading in is only justified if you can show us the original invoice, within two weeks after you received your articles. You can either get your money back or trade in the product. The article must be returned, not used and in the original protective wrapping. Rainbow-Flash will only repay the sum paid for the product and not the transport charges. Please, contact us before sending something back.
(1) Insofar as we give information, we shall do so on the basis of our best knowledge and our experience. Information given shall be merely of a supportive and informative nature. We shall provide no warranty for the accuracy of such information. The provision of Information on the specific suitability and application of the PhotonWave shall not release the client from the requirement to carry out its own test and trials.
(2) We recommend to start with the Start-up training and actively visit our webinars live or listen to the replays.
(3) We advise to follow the protocols as given.
(4) We advise to put the treatment questions in the community in order to get the best results possible.
(1) In the event of processing or mixing PhotonWave with other forms of treatment not belonging to or provided by us, we will not be responsible for the obtained results.
(2) However, the client shall be entitled to use the PhotonWave in their ordinary course of business, as long as the client meets in its obligations arising from the business relationship with us and follow protocols as we provide them.
(3) At the client request for possible treatment, we shall collaborate with them and will provide all necessary information in order to obtain the best results. At our request, the client is consenting to deliver the full information concerning the used treatment procedure included all used processes which are not in our range of responsibility in order to be able to guide our clients to the best result possible for their clients.
(4) The cli shall diligently keep the PhotonWave in good condition and any damage occurred by the use of the machine will not fall into the warranty. We are not responsible for damage on the PhotonWave by weather conditions, fire or equal.
Location and registration of the store
Rainbow-Flash is located in Louis Van Campenhoutstraat 41, 2870 Liezele, Belgium. You can reach us by phone +32495241719 or by e-mail email@example.com Rainbow-Flash LTD is registered with the VAT number: BE0552 522 886